5* Hemingways Watamu - Kenya luxury beach Package ( 4 Nights)
Inclusions and Exclusions
Hemingways Watamu is a luxury 5 star boutique beach hotel in Kenyan coast sitting right in the middle of the pristine Watamu Marine National Park with its idyllic white sand beach and turquoise waters. The exceptional personal service and sincere charm of this established hotel has come to represent Kenyan coastal luxury to so many travellers for close to 30 years. And it's just got even better with a mega makeover. There is so much to do here - learn to kite-surf; get your PADI certificate, take a sunset dhow cruise on Mida Creek, play a round of golf on the nearby world class golf course, Vipingo Ridge; or go on safari for a few days in Tsavo or the Maasai Mara. If that all sounds a little too energetic, relax around the pool with a good book as you work your way through their cocktail menu.
FLY-IN PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Return flights from Johannesburg to Mombasa via Nairobi on Kenya Airways including airline levies
Return airport to hotel transfers
4 Nights' accommodation at the 5* Luxury Hemingways Watamu in a Standard North Wing Ocean View
THINGS TO DO:
Let the Hemingways Watamu open your eyes to the most incredible spots in and around Watamu Marine National Park! Their intimate knowledge of the REGION gives CLIENTS the opportunity, not only to have tons of fun, but also to learn about their habitat and culture. Some activities are subject to weather, sea and tidal conditions as well as boat, vehicle and guide availability.
* Marine Park snorkelling trips on a glass bottom boat
* Sundowner Dhow Cruise at Mida Creek
* Memorable Safaris to Tsavo National Park
* African Village Trips and Gede Ruins Tour
* Excursions to Marafa "Hell's Kitchen"
* Cultural or shopping trips to Malindi Town
* Deep sea fishing
* Visit to Arabuko Sokoke Forest
* Amenities including cake for two, bottle of wine, fruits and flowers
* Complimentary upgrade to Half Board meal plan
* Complimentary room upgrade subject to availability
* Honeymoon bookings should be indicated at time of booking
* Carry proof of marriage certificate and offer valid 6 months from date of marriage
* Complimentary use of the gym and tennis court
* Two large swimming pools
* Tennis court with equipment and coach
* Gift shop
* Business centre
All Items of a personal nature. Meals and drinks not mentioned. Medical and Travel insurance
Terms & Conditions
Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuations and availability. Airport taxes, fuel levies and surcharges are approximate and based on the current exchange rate and are subject to change. The exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking. Advance purchase, peak or high season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Price valid for dates as specified. Group rates available on request. For standard Terms and Conditions please refer to www.thompsons.co.za. E&OE.
Current country & airline COVID rules & regulations are continuously changing. Please refer to our Travel Information Guide for the latest info:
- Outstanding Quality
- Service Excellence
- Local Knowledge
- Unbeatable deals!
- Great value!
STARTING FROM R25,111 per person sharing
- Reference Nr: PP-TH3156925
- Book By: 16 Dec `22
- Travel Between: 1 Aug `22 - 22 Dec `22
- Departure: Johannesburg
Top Holiday Themes
Tel: +27 11 770 7677
Travel Agents Only
Tel: +27 11 770 7700
Mon - Fri: 08h00 - 18h30
Sat: 09h00 - 18h30
Get in firstname.lastname@example.org
Please update your browser. You are currently using an outdated browser which could lead to functionality and security risks. For the best and most secure experience on our website, please download and install Google Chrome.